1. Enter college premises either through South entrance gate or West entrance gate.
2. Specify the reason that you are about to enter KCC premises for new admission to the concerned security guard so that he will guide you properly to help reach you admission department accurately.
3. Meet the Admission Officer of the academic program you are interested in and get the detailed information of the program including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
4. You now need to fill out the prescribed application form. Complete the form and sign where indicated. Information must be legible, accurate, and complete.
5. You need to submit approved copies of following supporting documents within the given deadlines.
– SLC Examination Certificate
– SLC Character Certificate
– Plus2/PCL Transcript
– Plus2/Plus Character Certificate
– Migration Certificate
– Letter of recommendation
– 4 Passport Size Photo
– Copy of Citizenship
6. You must appear in the entrance test conducted by the Purbanchal University on a pre-informed date, time and test center.
7. After the Entrance Test Result, you will have to appear in Personal Interview at KCC to successfully complete the admission process.
8. You are now eligible to get admission at KCC. Follow the admission procedure as instructed by the Admission Officer.
Applicants for BE Computer should have passed Plus Two or Intermediate of Science or Diploma in Engineering with at least 45% in aggregate and 100 marks Mathematics paper.
BE Electronics and Communication
Applicants for BE Electronics and Communication should have passed Plus Two or Intermediate of Science or Diploma in Engineering with at least 45% in aggregate and 100 marks Mathematics paper.
Applicants for BE civil should have passed Plus Two or Intermediate of Science or Diploma in Engineering with at least 45% in aggregate and 100 marks Mathematics paper.
Applicants seeking admission in BCA must have secured minimum of 45% in aggregate in Plus Two or Intermediate in Science, Commerce, Arts or any other disciplines.
Applicants for BIT should have passed Plus Two or Intermediate in Science/Management/ Humanities or equivalent degree with at least 45% in aggregate and 100 marks Mathematics paper.
Applicants seeking admission in BBA must have secured minimum of 40% in aggregate in Plus Two or Intermediate in Science, Commerce, Arts or any other discipline.
1. Full scholarship
100% scholarship in Tuition fee for first 20 students with 75% or above in +2.
2. Sponserd scholarship
50% scholarship in Tuition fee for the first 20 admitted student.
3. KCC Merit Scholarship
At least 1.5% students will be provided KCC Scholarship. Scholarship will be provided on the basis of following criteria:
|Weightage taken from||(%)|
|KCC Scholarship Test||30|
|Aggregate marks obtained||Scholarship %
(in tuition fee)
|70 and above||50|
a. Merit Scholarship
The 5% highest scorer in the entrance student will be provided 80% of the total college fee. The scholarship in this category will be continued unless the student pass semester exam.
b. Reservation Scholarship
5% of the total students will be provided 100% scholarship in total college fee. The Student will be liable to pay yearly university fee. The decision will be taken or the marks will decided as per the university norms.
|1. Percentage of Marks obtained in Purbanchal University Entrance Exam||25%|
|2. Percentage of Marks obtained in SLC Examination||5%|
|3. Percentage of Marks obtained in 10+2/ I. Sc./ or equivalent Exam||10%|
|4. SLC from Community/Government Schools||5%|
|5. 10+2 or equivalent from Government Colleges||5%|
|7. Dalits/ Indigenous Groups/ Ethnic Groups/ Madhesis/ Muslims||10%|
|8. Students from remote and backward areas||10%|
|9. Families of the Disappeared & Missing/ Martyrs Family/ Family with injured members in People’s Movement (Jana Andolan) and Madhesh Movement/ Victims of Conflict/ Displaced People||10%|
|10. Ex Kamaiyas/ Haliyas and Deprived Groups||10%|
|१. प्रवेश परिक्षाको प्राप्ताङ्क प्रतिशतको||२५%|
|२. SLC परिक्षाको प्राप्ताङ्क प्रतिशतको||५%|
|३. +2/I.Sc. वा सो सरहका परिक्षाको प्राप्ताङ्क प्रतिशतको||१०%|
|४. सामुदायिक विद्यालयबाट SLC परिक्षा दिएको परिक्षार्थी||५%|
|५. सरकारी कलेजबाट +२/I.Sc. वा सो सरहको परिक्षा दिएको परिक्षार्थी||५%|
|७. दलित/ अादिवासी/ जनजाती/ मधेशी/ मुसलमान||१०%|
|८. पिछडिएको दुर्गम क्षेत्रका परिक्षार्थी||१०%|
|९. वेपत्ता पारिएका व्यक्ति तथा परिवार/ अपाङ्ग/ जनअान्दोलन एवं मधेश अान्दोलनका घाईते परिवार/ द्वन्द पिडित/ विस्थापित||१०%|
|१०. पुर्व कमैया/ हलिया/ विपन्न बर्ग||१०%|
The Admission Officer/s will be available at the admission office to give the information of different academic program you are interested including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
Head, Admission Section
Head IT & Computer Engineering
Programs: BCA , BIT, BE Computer, PGDCA, MCA
In case you need further information, please contact:
Tel.: +977 01 4430239, 4437093
Last Date of Form Submission (Bachelors):
Last Date of Form Submission with double fee:
Application Fee: NRs. 1500.00
Entrance Examination Date:
Entrance Examination Date:
BE [Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil]: