1. Enter college premises either through South entrance gate or West entrance gate.
2. Specify the reason that you are about to enter KCC premises for new admission to the concerned security guard so that he will guide you properly to help reach you admission department accurately.
3. Meet the Admission Officer of the academic program you are interested in and get the detailed information of the program including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
4. You now need to fill out the prescribed application form. Complete the form and sign where indicated. Information must be legible, accurate, and complete.
5. You need to submit approved copies of following supporting documents within the given deadlines.
– SLC Examination Certificate
– SLC Character Certificate
– Plus2/PCL Transcript
– Plus2/Plus Character Certificate
– +2 Migration Certificate
– Bachelor Transcript
– Bachelor Character Certificate
– University Migration Certificate
– Letter of recommendation
– 4 Passport Size Photo
– Copy of Citizenship
6. You must appear in the entrance test conducted by the Purbanchal University on a pre-informed date, time and test center.
7. After the Entrance Test Result, you will have to appear in Personal Interview at KCC to successfully complete the admission process.
8. You are now eligible to get admission at KCC. Follow the admission procedure as instructed by the Admission Officer.
Master of Computer Application(MCA)
Applicants for MCA should passed Bachelor in Computer related subject (BCA,BIT,BE Computer,BIM,Bsc CSIT,BSc IT,Btech etc) with at least 45% in aggregate.
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application(PGDCA)
Applicants for PGDCA should passed Bachelor in any subject(BBA,BBS,BA,BED,BSC,BSW,BBM,BHM etc) with at least 45% in aggregate . Working student can apply with 40% marks in bachelor.
Master of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism(MA MCJ)
Applicants for MA MCJ should passed Bachelor in any subject (BBA,BBS,BA,BED,BSC,BSW,BBM,BHM etc) with at least 45% in aggregate.Working student can apply with 40% marks in bachelor.
Master of Information Technology(MIT)
1. KCC Merit Scholarship
College will provide upto 40% scholarship in tuition fee for merit students.Entrance passed student should apply for scholarship.
The Admission Officer/s will be available at the admission office to give the information of different academic program you are interested including fee structure. S/he will guide and assist you with the application process.
Head, Admission Section
Head IT & Computer Engineering
Programs: BCA , BIT, BE Computer, PGDCA, MCA
In case you need further information, please contact:
Tel.: +977 01 4430239, 4437093
Form Distribution: 20th poush 2073
Last Date of Form Submission : 12th Magh 2073
Last Date of Form Submission with double fee:17th Magh 2073
Application Fee: Rs.2000
Entrance Examination Date:Will be published on 18th Magh 2073.
Entrance Examination Date(MAMCJ): 8th Magh 2073.
MCA:Will be published on 18th Magh 2073.
PGDCA:Will be published on 18th Magh 2073.
Exam Center: Not Published