Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application (PGDCA) is a one-year Tow semester, 34 Credits hour’s program offered to the graduates with non-IT background. PGDCA program offered to the graduates with non-IT background. PGDCA program, at Kantipur City College (KCC), develops within students a strong theoretical foundation and sufficient practical knowledge for advance study leading to MCA degree.
KCC-PGDCA graduate develop understanding IT, computer design, Programming, Data Communication, and web technology. They also gain knowledge is system analysis, data structure, database system, and object oriented programming.
The highlights that make your study at KCC better than anywhere are:
• KCC event delivers you a wealth of seminar and outstanding speakers from IT industry and INGOs. Here, you will have access to new connections, and a new outlook on career.
• Workshops are hosted on varied topic of e-commerce, networking, software engineering, and research methodology. It brings together you with specialists from academia, and software.
• Guest Speakers series delivered by eminent people on varied subjects and topics.
• Projects at KCC involve you in design and development of software system. You complete them at our state-of-art computer center, and research units-CSDR.
• Seminar & Presentation are conducted regularly to build the confidence in the students to deliver their findings on any topics.
Duration : One-Year / Two Semester, and each semester taking about six months
Course weight : 34 Credits hours
Day: From Monday to Saturday. Sunday Week-holiday
Time Starts from evening 5:15 PM
Are of Expertise
Web Technology, Data Structure and Algorithm, Programming Language, Statistics and Numerical methods, System Analysis & Design, Database Management System
• Industry apprenticeship
• Seminar & presentation
• Guest Speaker’s Practices
• Project & Research
Semester I 16 Credits
Introduction to Information Technology
Digital Computer Design
Problem Solving and programming in C
Data Communication and Networks
Semester II 18 Credits
System Analysis and design
Data Structure ad algorithm
Statistics and Numerical Methods
Data Base Management System
Object oriented Programming
Eligibility for Admission
No-IT Graduate: Minimum 45% of 2.0 CGPA in Bachelor Degree.
Working Graduate : Minimum 40% with Sponsorship Letter from involved organization.
Collect Admission form from our reception desk. Then take a written test conducted by Purbanchal University.
Head Amount (NRs.)
Semester Fee 15000
Tuition Fee 21000
Total Per Semester 36000
College enroll 20000
Ref. Deposit 5000
Student Welfare 2000
Besides, Other fees are:
University Registration (One Time) 750
Examination Fee (Each Semester) 1600