The Research Management Cell at KCC (RMC-KCC)
The Research Management Cell at KCC (RMC-KCC) has been formed to carry out the research activities within various academic disciplines. Its member will work in accordance with the specified functions of the RMC-KCC.
Functions of Research Management Cell – KCC (RMC-KCC)
- Undertakes Independent and innovative research from multidisciplinary and inclusive perspectives.
- Administers research projects under RMC.
- Signs Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) with various national an international institutions and collaboration with them for research projects.
- Organizes specialized research seminars/workshops.
- Conduct debates on varieties of academically and professionally relevant issues, ensuring the participations of researchers.
- Collaborates with other institution for research projects.
- Involves college graduates belonging to different disciplines in relevant research projects.
- Receives and registers funds, allocates them for research projects an certifies finished research projects.
- Finally processes and publishes research works.
Regulations governing the RMC at Kantipur City College (KCC)
- The Research Management Cell (RMC) at KCC is headed by the Principal of the college.
- The Research Management Cell at KCC will be known in its abbreviated form as the RMC-KCC.
- The regulations governing the RMC-KCC will be known as the RMC-KCC Regulations.
- The RMC-KCC consists of seven faculty members representing different schools at the college.
- The RMC-KCC meets every month on specifies agenda or to review progress.
- The RMC-KCC members can restructure the RMC as per need or collective decision.
- The RMC-KCC can assign outsource researchers with research responsibilities as per need.
- The RMC-KCC determines remuneration for researches depending on the nature and volume of research and size of fund.
- The financial activities of the RMC will be carried out as per the college rules and regulations and will be transparent.
- The RMC-KCC follows a set of clear criteria keeping in view the nature of research.
RMC – KCC members
- Prof. Lakshmi Narayan Choudhari – [Chairperson]
- Prof. Rama Krishna Regmee – [Member-Advisor]
- Mr. Mohan Nepali – [Member]
- Mr. Pramesh Hada – [Member]
- Mr. Kiran Khanal – [Member]
- Mr. Krishna Poudel – [Member]
- Mr. Ramesh Shrestha – [Member]